Monday 5 April 2010

I wos tagged


I wos tagged by me bestest buddy Arf (Arthur Brandon) and I has to choose numbur ten ov me fotos and puts it heer and says why I dun choosis it. Hmmm wel I aint actuallee got ten fotos on heer but I does hav them in me link to flickr wot I dun postid on heer so I hopes wot that cownts. And besides, wen I puts a foto on this post it wil be foto numbur ten so that wil be rite I finks. If I dun undeestands it rite - wot I mite not hav dun!

Heer is me foto enyways and it is one wot I reely likes very muchis! It is me at Borth Beech wot is in West Miggul Wales and is one ov me very faverit placis in the hole wide wurld. The beech is bootiful and peacefuls and the sea is AMAZING! I do luvs to wach the sun setting and eats chips and jus injoys how wunderful the wurld is. Wen I sees the sea goin in and owt and in and owt I do finks wot ther is nuffing so importint in the wurld wot it cant wates wile I sits and looks and jus be me.


Now I has to tags 5 uvver bloggurs but I aint shoor how I does that.....I see wot Arf dun it throo twittur so I wil trys doin it that way.

@lex
@fuzzybear
@StinKybeAr
@SkyBear
@FRUGALDOUGAL

Hav I dun it rite?
BG

4 comments:

  1. Hi BG
    Your blog made me smile, thanks for being just you.
    Your bestest buddy
    Arf
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to have a special place where you can think about how wonderful the world is and with chips as well who could want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the substance that you share with us, it is so natural to comprehend and give information too, thank you kindly for sharing such substance.
    Valentine gifts for wife romantic
    Anti Valentine Week
    How to Propose on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete